- Technical trousers for trekking and climbing when nothing should hinder your progress.
- Please note: these have a raw hem that can be easily adjusted to your height.
- Made with stretch and G-1000® for high mobility and durability.
- Rear and knees are pre-shaped for the best possible fit.
- Waist is lower in the front and higher in the back to fit comfortably when carrying a backpack.
- Extra piece of fabric in the crotch and the placement of the inseams decrease the risk for rubbing.
- Zippered hand pockets are placed for easy access even when wearing a hip belt.
- Large leg pocket with flap and a smaller mesh inner pocket on the right leg.
- Small pocket for a mobile telephone or GPS on the left leg.
- Stretch in the lower back and G-1000® reinforcements at the rear, knees, and leg endings.
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane body.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton reinforcements.
- Machine wash warm, hang to dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Womens 4), inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Fjällräven Lifetime Warranty Policy
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?