Fjällräven Kaipak 28Fjällräven Kaipak 28
Fjällräven Kaipak 28
- Recycled Material
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #8623012
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent organic content.
- Enjoy nature's bounty while immersing yourself in its wisdom with the Fjällräven® Kaipak 28 backpack.
- Versatile trekking pack offers spacious main compartment and cushy straps for a comfortable ride.
- Narrow, high-riding profile is perfect for minimal trekking and hikes.
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco from recycled polyester and organic cotton can be waxed and resealed for additional resistance to moisture and wear.
- Large 28 liter main storage area with a buckled lid top with space for hiking poles and an internal pull cord.
- Side buckle straps for expansion and contraction.
- Inner security pocket and back side-entry pocket for quick storage.
- Side bottle elastic pockets for external storage.
- Lightly padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh linings at straps and back for added comfort.
- Detachable chest and waist straps.
- Packable rain cover included for unexpected downpours.
- Volume: 28 L.
- Shell: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
500D Base: 100% polyamide.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 9 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?