- Fjällräven Apparel Size Chart
- Fjällräven Apparel Conversion Chart
- SKU: #8912124
- The Fjällräven® Abisko Trekking Tights are designed with longevity and hard wear in mind. While reinforced panels hold up against rough terrain the dense, stretch knit keeps these tights performing after a full day of wear.
- Tights feature a fitted silhouette and high-rise waist.
- Performance Fabric with Reinforced Panels:
• Densely knit nylon provides durable, lasting wear.
• Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Aramid-blend panels reinforce the knees and seat for abrasion-resistant performance at high-stress areas.
• Four-way stretch blend maintains range of motion.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Wide elastic waistband with inner drawstring.
- Spacious map pocket placed at the right leg.
- Zip pocket at the left leg.
- Zip security pocket placed at the left hip.
- Attachment loop at the waist for gear attachment.
- Gusseted inseam and flatlock stitching reduce friction at movement points.
- Logo patch placed at the right pocket.
- Body: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane;
Panels: 62% polyamide, 16% aramid, 12% elastane, 10% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XXS, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Fjällräven Lifetime Warranty Policy
- Waist Measurement: 20 in
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?