100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The sleek style and water-resistant design of the Five Ten® Hellcat Pro bike shoe keeps your feet warm and dry in the harshest conditions by beading up and repelling water so you came keep riding in comfort.
- SKU: #8795790
- Designed good for aggressive all mountain to downhill.
- Durable, weather-resistant synthetic upper.
- Clipless compatible.
- Traditional lace-up with hook-and-loop cover.
- Perforated tongue with mesh overlay for breathability.
- Polyurethane and EVA sockliner for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Cushioned EVA midsole reduces weight and provides added shock absorption.
- Three-quarter, dual-density TPU shank allows for flex when walking while maintaining rigidity when pedaling.
- Impact-resistant Poron® toe box for added foot protection.
- Stealth C4™ Dotty outsole offers vibration and shock dampening but still provides grip when off the bike excursions require it.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?