Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8972703
- View the size chart
- The Five Ten® Access Knit approach shoe offers excellent durability, breathability, flexibility, and grip for fast hiking and scrambling technical terrain.
- Knit textile and synthetic upper.
- Traditional lace-up design for a secure fit.
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system provides added torsional support and a secure fit.
- Front and back pull loops.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Thick padded, tongue, collar and footbed for long-wear comfort.
- Reinforced toe cap protection.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability.
- Stealth® S1™ outsole on the Five Ten Access features a Climbing Zone™ toe for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!