EVOLV EVOLV ElektraElektra
- SKU: #9350967
- View the size chart
- The EVOLV® Elektra climbing shoes have a lightweight LV asymmetric profile with a vegan-friendly construction that is ideal for both beginners and advanced climbers as well.
- Vegan-friendly Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- MOLDED VTR (Variable Thickness Rand) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- AGION® Antimicrobial-treated mesh lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- Split tongue for easy flexibility.
- Opposing closure straps for a maximum tension and a secure fit.
- MX-P: 1.4 mm sensitive full-length midsole.
- 4.2 mm TRAX SAS high friction rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?