Eastland 1955 Edition SenecaEastland 1955 Edition Seneca
Eastland 1955 Edition Seneca
$71.7435% OFFMSRP: $110.00
72% True to size
80% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Eastland 1955 Edition
- View the size chart
- The Seneca Camp Moc Chukka Boot from Eastland is a camp moc classic in a five-eye chukka for weekends at the lake or everyday rambling.
- SKU: #7843187
- Smooth leather upper features handsewn, true moc construction that wraps your foot in comfort.
- Fully lined, cushioned fabric insole helps draw moisture out to keep feet dry.
- Supportive shank below the footbed offers stability with every step you take.
- Shock absorbing, flexible natural rubber outsole offers durability and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?