Durango Maverick 11" Ventilated Steel ToeDurango Maverick 11" Ventilated Steel Toe
Durango Maverick 11" Ventilated Steel Toe
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Durango
- View the size chart
- The Durango® Maverick XP 11" Ventilated Steel Toe boot provides superior protection, comfort, and support to keep you performing at your best every day.
- SKU: #9084691
- Style number: DDB0175.
- Full grain leather upper with X-treme A.C. ventilated shaft to promote maximum airflow and circulation.
- Pull-on work boot with steel toe protection.
- Shaft area features the Durango X-Pand System that provides a universal fit for all calf sizes. It has a fully engineered design that includes a hidden elastic material located under each pull tab that expands an additional 2" on each side for added room, comfort, and flexibility.
- Breathable air mesh lining.
- Removable and flexible X-treme Comfort PU insole with memory foam cushioning that forms to the shape of the foot for excellent underfoot support.
- Dual-density midsole with firmer shock-absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock-absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort.
- Internal fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Rolled shank area.
- Square toe with double row stitching.
- Rocker heel.
- High-abrasion heel counter.
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability.
- Multi-durometer rubber outsole with high-abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?