Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
93% True to size
71% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- Trek high and low with this durable hiking boot.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper with detailed stitching.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar have a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- Traditional lace-up closure offers customization for a personalized fit.
- Waterproof linings.
- Plus Fitting System® features two removable footbeds for added and double depth.
- Designed with double the depth of a traditional shoe, perfect for extreme foot conditions.
- Tempered steel shank supplies added arch support and overall stability.
- Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and non-marking rubber outsole works to maintain surface contact.
- HCPCS Coded A5500 for reimbursement from Medicare.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width 4W (4E). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!