100% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- Please note: The Energy is an update to the Surge style. The Energy has the same fit, comfort, and stability you already love.
- Give yourself a boost of Energy to seize the day with this must-have Drew sneaker.
- Breathable mesh and suede uppers in a sporty silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar have a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- One of the few athletic shoes in the industry with a double depth option.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar provide a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- Drilex® linings wick away moisture while AEGIS Microbe Shield protects against odor.
- Featuring reflective trim at the toe and heel for nighttime safety.
- Plus fitting system® - two removable footbed for added or double depth.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- Tempered steel shank supplies added arch support and overall stability.
- Rubber rocker bottom outsole matches the natural walking motion and absorbs step shock.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!