100% True to size
67% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- Please note: The Energy is an update to the Surge style. The Energy has the same fit, comfort, and stability you already love.
- Give yourself a boost of Energy to seize the day with this must-have Drew sneaker.
- Breathable mesh and suede uppers in a sporty silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar have a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- One of the few athletic shoes in the industry with a double depth option.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar provide a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- Drilex® linings wick away moisture while AEGIS Microbe Shield protects against odor.
- Featuring reflective trim at the toe and heel for nighttime safety.
- Plus fitting system® - two removable footbed for added or double depth.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- Tempered steel shank supplies added arch support and overall stability.
- Rubber rocker bottom outsole matches the natural walking motion and absorbs step shock.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?