71% True to size
100% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8468209
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Winch Steel Toe boot has the perfect combination of tough durability, reliable protection, and cushioned comfort to get you through every work day.
- Part of the Trade Collection.
- Style numbers: 16257001 (Black) and 16258201 (Dark Brown).
- Wyoming leather upper is a lightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.
- Steel toe work boot.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Traditional lacing with heavy duty metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Removable EVA insole provides supportive comfort for all-day wear.
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Cement construction offers a more lightweight feel and better flexibility.
- Air-cushioned heavy duty PVC outsole offers is oil and slip resistant.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens Work Winch Steel Toe