Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
59% True to size
100% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7901903
- View the size chart
- From the Heritage Collection, the Naseby ST 4 Tie Shoe is constructed using a process honed across fifty years of shoe-making, the Heritage Industrial range remains unique to Dr. Martens and is, quite literally, made like no other shoe on earth.
- Made of an oiled, corrected, full-grain, water-resistant leather.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Goodyear™ welt construction means the upper and sole are stitched together, not glued.
- 90° heel.
- First-class energy-absorbing qualities in the heel strike area.
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a minimum 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Air-cushioned and aggressively cleated PVC sole is heat-sealed and features a wooden shank that provides improved mid-foot rigidity. It is slip resistant with a high degree of oil and abrasion resistance.
- Electrical hazard protection guards against accidental contact with electrical charge by offering additional insulation from the ground.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!