Dr. Martens Work Dr. Martens Work Ironbridge STIronbridge ST
$134.957% OFFMSRP: $145.00
80% True to size
88% Felt true to width
59% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7434702
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Work Ironbridge ST boot the tough durability, supportive comfort, and reliable slip resistance to keep you going all workday long.
- Style number: 12721001 (Black), 12721201 (Gaucho) and 12721200 (Teak).
- Water-resistant full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up design with heavy duty metal eyelets and fastenings.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with a classic Z-welt yellow stitching for better flexibility and durability.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial SoftWair™ memory foam footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort with an odor-free environment.
- Air-cushioned outsole is resistant to oil, fat, petrol, and alkali.
- Steel toe cap meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 9 (US Men's 10, US Women's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens Work Ironbridge ST