Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
90% True to size
80% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7509963
- View the size chart
- Built to the highest standards of safety, the Ironbridge MG ST boot by Dr. Martens® protects your foot from accidents, electrical charges and the elements.
- Part of the Heritage Collection.
- Oiled and water-resistant leather upper.
- Features the metatarsal guard that covers and follows the natural shape of the forefoot for superior protection.
- Goodyear-welted construction offers exceptional durability.
- Leather features Electrical Hazard (ED) insulation to protect against accidental contact with electrical charges.
- Smartmask® PU-cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Safety Toe Cap protects against minimum 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Dr. Martens® SPT outsole has an aggressively cleated PVC sole that is heat sealed and features a wooden shank for improved mid-foot rigidity. It's a slip resistant with high degree of oil and abrasion resistance with excellent energy absorption qualities in the heel strike area.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!