Dr. Martens Work Dr. Martens Work Furness Steel Toe EHFurness Steel Toe EH
$109.958% OFFMSRP: $120.00
60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9196246
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Furness Steel Toe EH work boot is ideal for general purpose work and offers tough protection, supportive comfort and long-lasting traction to keep you going strong all day long.
- Tough, hard-wearing leather upper with a worn-in appearance.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard protection.
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced cushioning.
- Rear pull loop for assisted entry.
- Slip-on Chelsea style with side gore panels for easy on and off.
- Heat-sealed, welted construction.
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial-treated and breathable lining keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Contoured Softwair™ footbed with antimicrobial and moisture wicking properties, memory foam cushioning at the heel area, and anatomically positioned and shaped arch support.
- Air-cushioned PVC outsole provides excellent traction.
- Meets ASTM F1677-2005 slip-resistant standards.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-17 MI/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?