100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% No arch support
- SKU: #9196246
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Furness Steel Toe EH work boot is ideal for general purpose work and offers tough protection, supportive comfort and long-lasting traction to keep you going strong all day long.
- Tough, hard-wearing leather upper with a worn-in appearance.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard protection.
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced cushioning.
- Rear pull loop for assisted entry.
- Slip-on Chelsea style with side gore panels for easy on and off.
- Heat-sealed, welted construction.
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial-treated and breathable lining keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Contoured Softwair™ footbed with antimicrobial and moisture wicking properties, memory foam cushioning at the heel area, and anatomically positioned and shaped arch support.
- Air-cushioned PVC outsole provides excellent traction.
- Meets ASTM F1677-2005 slip-resistant standards.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-17 MI/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!