62% True to size
83% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Dr. Martens Work
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Britton ST boot has the tough protection to keep you safe on the job and the right amount of underfoot support to keep you comfortable both on and off the job.
- SKU: #9131940
- Style numbers: 24334001 (Black) and 24335201 (Dark Brown).
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Leather and nylon upper.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Goodyear® welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic yellow stitching.
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Traditional lacing with heavy duty metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Cushioned EVA insole provides supportive comfort for all-day wear.
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Air-cushioned heavy duty PVC outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-2005 safety standard.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?