Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
73% True to size
89% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #114677
- View the size chart
- Please note that this is a unisex size, so the Wide width for this style is a Wide width for men and an Extra-Wide width for women. Therefore, orders for the Wide width will have Extra-Wide on the shoe box.
- The Dr. Martens® Work 2295 Rigger boot is a durable Wellington pull-on boot, and a definite must have for anyone with heavy duty jobs who require heavy duty performance.
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Full quarter and vamp lining.
- Patented air cushion sole resists oil, fat acid, petrol and alkali.
- Protective, steel toe.
- Electrical hazard.
- Agion® Treated Anti-Bacterial Smartmask® Insole provides both supportive cushioning and guards against odors.
- Air-cushioned rubber outsole sole is slip resistant to oil, fat, petrol and alkali.
- ANSI/OSHA approved.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens Work 2295 Rigger
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!