Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
59% True to size
88% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #105038
- View the size chart
- Note: Please take into consideration these Dr. Martens® steel-toe boots do not comply with industry safety standards against impact protection. They are not ANSI/ASTM steel-toe rated.
- Make a statement and create a stir with a pair of the 8761 steel toe boots from Dr. Martens®.
- Fine Haircell leather upper is made of a firm leather with a fine print, giving a natural grain finish.
- Traditional lace-up system with corded-braid laces and heavy duty eyelets for a secure fit.
- Trademark "Air Wair" heel loop.
- Triple stitched details on vamp and toe cap.
- Goodyear® welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together.
- Leather lining for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Cushioned leather footbed for added comfort.
- Extra chunky heel for added style and stability.
- Dr. Martens' original air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 6 (US Men's 7, US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens 8761
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!