70% True to size
100% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Dr. Martens
- View the size chart
- When the streets turn cold and icy, you can tough out the toe-chilling temps or you can work a little smarter with the winter-boot construction of the Dr. Martens® Fur Lined 1460 Serena Orleans.
- SKU: #9057886
- Work boots are crafted with Orleans, a soft leather that is lightly burnished and waxed.
- Plush faux-fur lining features a soft, high pile to improve warmth retention.
- Features classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, scripted heel loop, and visible yellow stitching.
- Lace-up boot with fabric laces and eight tonal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned leather and textile insole for all-day comfort.
- AirWair™ air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, fat, and abrasion resistant.
- Commando outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for added traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?