Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9149434
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® 1460 Rick Griffin Collab boot fuses the classic boot silhouette with the work of Rick Griffin, the legendary California artist and 60s-era psychedelic poster designer.
- Backhand leather upper is made of a soft, comfortable leather with a full grain finish.
- Features the influential rock poster artist's psychedelic comic illustrations.
- Traditional lace-up system with tonal laces and an eight-eyelet design.
- Retains classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, scripted heel loop, and visible yellow stitching.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Comfortable leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Dr. Martens' original air-cushioned outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!