80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Dr. Martens
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® 101 Vegan boot embodies all the classic clean lines, puritan stitching, and edgy attitude of the vintage utilitarian work boot, but in a lower-cut design and a vegan leather construction.
- SKU: #9149415
- Felix Rub-Off upper is a synthetic material using absolutely no animal byproducts.
- Six-eyelet boot with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Features classic Doc's DNA including grooved edges, a yellow welt stitch, and a scripted heel loop, which is in yellow for all their vegan styles.
- Goodyear® welt provides both durability and flexibility.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Cushioned insole for long-lasting underfoot support.
- Iconic AirWair™ air-cushioned outsole is oil, fat, acid, petrol, and alkali resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?