Danner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Safety ToeDanner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Safety Toe
Danner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Safety Toe
82% True to size
85% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- Hiking inspired with lasting durability, the Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Safety Toe work boot from Danner® feels like the kind of boot you'll want to wear day after day!
- SKU: #8426463
- Rich full grain leather upper offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions.
- Speed lace system for a secure fit.
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap for added durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Cushioned PU insole for underfoot support and comfort.
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- 90-degree heel for added safety on steep terrain.
- Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90-degree heel.
- Non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to the foot and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Built on the DLE-01 last that was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?