Danner Vicious 4.5" Hot Weather Non-Metallic Safety ToeDanner Vicious 4.5" Hot Weather Non-Metallic Safety Toe
Danner Vicious 4.5" Hot Weather Non-Metallic Safety Toe
100% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Vicious 4.5" Hot Weather Non-Metallic Safety Toe work boot has the ideal combination of lightweight durability, breathable comfort, and supportive traction to keep you working at your best even as the temperatures rise.
- SKU: #9090319
- Rich full grain leather upper offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions.
- Speed lace system for a secure fit.
- Abrasion resistant toe cap for added durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Nylon shank.
- Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel.
- Non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to the foot and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- 4.5" height.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?