100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8904397
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Vertigo 917 boot updates the classic silhouette with a modernized construction for a long-lasting, durable style.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Built on the 971 Updated last.
- Lace-up system with flat laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof lining allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Modernized stitchdown construction combines the traditional stitchdown technique with the cup sole construction allowing the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed has three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is a rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, thereby enhancing rebound, comfort, and support.
- Vibram® 917 outsole features XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!