100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8904397
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Vertigo 917 boot updates the classic silhouette with a modernized construction for a long-lasting, durable style.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Built on the 971 Updated last.
- Lace-up system with flat laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof lining allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Modernized stitchdown construction combines the traditional stitchdown technique with the cup sole construction allowing the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed has three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is a rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, thereby enhancing rebound, comfort, and support.
- Vibram® 917 outsole features XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!