78% True to size
100% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Trailcomber has been designed to be their lightest hiker shoe yet, making it ideal for warm-weather climates and terrain where you need your hiking shoes to be lightweight and breathable.
- SKU: #9341199
- Hiker shoe is made of an abrasion-resistant Cordura® knit upper.
- Traditional lace-up style and back heel loop.
- Breathable textile lining for added comfort.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Minimal EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit without additional weight or bulk.
- Quick-drying, ultra-lightweight Plyogo EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight nylon shank for added stability.
- Vibram® Trailcomber outsole features both Litebase technology that drastically reduces weight and specially formulated Megagrip compound that provides long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Built on the DT6 last that features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?