78% True to size
75% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- Inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, the Danner® Trail 2650 3" GTX trail shoes have the waterproof protection, underfoot support, and outsole grip to keep you moving with confidence all season long.
- SKU: #9407514
- Waterproof hiking shoes are made of a durable leather and lightweight textile upper.
- GORE-TEX® 100% waterproof and breathable lining keeps out the wet elements, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Traditional lace-up style and back heel loop.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Ultra-lightweight EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot cushioning and shock absorption.
- Reinforced heel counter for added stability.
- Trailguard TPU shank provides both stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- Vibram® 460 outsole features self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Built on the DT6 last that features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?