100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9044955
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Springfield Low 3" work shoe combines the underfoot support of a trail shoe and the durable protection of a work boot, making it the ideal choice to keep you comfortable on and off the work site.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Traditional lace-up design with metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- 100% metal-free hardware construction.
- Non-insulated construction.
- Breathable mesh lining for added comfort.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed has a three-layer design for maximum cushioning and support.
- Lightweight plyolite midsole for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight.
- Non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to the foot and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75 SD safety standards.
- Electro Static Dissipative construction reduces excess static electricity.
- Built on the 850 last that provides an athletic and supportive fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?