- Sustainably Certified
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Silver Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- SKU: #8978900
- Even when the temperature rises, the breathable and supportive Danner® South Rim 600 hiking boot will keep you exploring all season long.
- Suede leather and nylon upper.
- Low-profile silhouette allows for easy movement.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air meshing lining with ventilation technology to keep your feet comfortable in hot weather.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
60% True to size
83% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support