Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
60% True to size
83% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8978900
- View the size chart
- Even when the temperature rises, the breathable and supportive Danner® South Rim 600 hiking boot will keep you exploring all season long.
- Suede leather and nylon upper.
- Low-profile silhouette allows for easy movement.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air meshing lining with ventilation technology to keep your feet comfortable in hot weather.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank for lightweight stability.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!