50% Half size too large
50% Felt wider than marked
50% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- Through research and evaluation of previous styles, the Danner® Quarry USA 8" boot offers unrivaled comfort and durability to the workplace!
- SKU: #9176488
- Full-grain leather uppers offer strong and durable wear.
- GORE-TEX® liners are 100% waterproof and breathable - ensuring that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple-stitched thread for added durability.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Quarry midsole is constructed in a single, solid piece for increased longevity.
- 610 last can be worn be worn by all foot shapes and sizes while providing a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room.
- Vibram® Quarry outsole features a 90° heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported components.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?