55% True to size
80% Felt true to width
55% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8815582
- View the size chart
- The tough protection and reliable traction of the Danner® Mountain 600 Low 3" hiking boot will let you forge new paths and rediscover your most beloved trails.
- Hardy, waterproof suede leather upper with perforated, moisture-wicking collar that makes for an easier break-in period.
- Low-profile silhouette allows for easy movement.
- Waterproof Danner Dry is a 100% waterproof liner that pulls moisture away from the skin to keep feet in exceptional comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- TPU heel frame for lightweight support and stability.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!