83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8978899
- View the size chart
- The lightweight Danner® Mountain 600 EnduroWeave hiking boot has the right combination of underfoot comfort and long-lasting durability that will have you forging new paths and rediscovering your favorite trails!
- Enduroweave upper is made of textile with an additional carbon wash and offers enhanced breathability and durability.
- Breathable air mesh lining is moisture wicking and ventilates in hot weather for a comfortable foot environment.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!