91% True to size
100% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9044921
- View the size chart
- The versatile and durable Danner® Mountain 600 Chelsea hiking boot lets you forge new paths or rediscover your most beloved trails.
- Full grain leather upper for long-lasting durability.
- Pull-on hiker boot with front and back pull loop for easy entry.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Non-insulated design.
- Ariaprene™ collar and lining allow maximum flexibility, flexibility, and support while allowing the boot to be easily slipped on and off.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- TPU heel frame for lightweight support and stability.
- Ultra-cushioned Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?