87% True to size
80% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8736171
- View the size chart
- Forge new paths or rediscover your most beloved trails in the Danner® Mountain 600 4.5" hiking boot.
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the skin to keep feet in exceptional comfort.
- Hardy, waterproof suede leather upper with perforated, moisture-wicking collar that makes for an easier break-in period.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed supplies daylong underfoot comfort.
- TPU heel frame for lightweight support and stability.
- Vibram® SPE midsole provides optimal rebound, comfort, and a great underfoot feel.
- Nylon shank.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adjusting lugs and MegaGrip compound that delivers maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low-profile DPDX last is versatile enough for everyday wear, on the trail or the city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Danner Mountain 600 4.5"