- View the size chart
- The Danner® Explorer 650 6" boot will keep you comfortable and supported during every adventure in the great outdoors.
- SKU: #9161611
- Full grain leather and nylon upper.
- Built on the Danner DPDX last.
- Lace-up system with flat laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- Danner Dry lining is a 100% waterproof barrier that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Includes multi-density foam that eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed has three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Vibram® SPE rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, thereby enhancing rebound, comfort, and support.
- Vibram® Escape outsole features self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, providing incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?