- View the size chart
- Designed to withstand their share of punishment, the Danner® Crafter Wellington 11" NMT boot will hold together when you need them the most!
- SKU: #8904386
- Nubuck oiled leather upper offers a velvet-like feel with improved water resistance.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- 90° heel provides added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner comfort system combines the benefits of a lightweight cupsole with a patent-pending, dual-density footbed for all-day wear.
- DCP1-H last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- Oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?