50% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- The superior durability, comfort, and grip of the Danner® Caprine Low hiking shoe makes sure you stay steady on the trails and beyond.
- SKU: #9161599
- Nubuck leather and an abrasion-resistant, woven textile upper for added breathability and lasting durability.
- 808 last provides proven support in all the right areas and tailored to feature a sharp silhouette for the modern urban explorer.
- Traditional lace-up style for a preferred fit.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed features three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Lightweight nylon shank.
- Vibram® Caprine Traction outsole features low profile lugs with greater surface contact and Megagrip for superior traction on urban trails and beyond.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?