Dan Post Lubbock Waterproof Steel Toe
- SKU: #9125079
- Please click here for Dan Post heel slip information.
- Please click here for Dan Post Soft Strike Comfort System information.
- The sturdy construction, reliable protection, and supportive interior of the Dan Post® Lubbock Waterproof Steel Toe boot keep you safe on hazardous worksites and from the wet elements.
- Style number: DP69978.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Pull-on cowboy work boot with steel toe protection.
- Waterproof membrane bootie keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Features the Dan Post Comfort System that is seven layers of hi-tech components that offer excellent support, shock absorption and cushioning to help prevent pain and fatigue.
- Removable and washable orthotic footbed provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and breathability.
- Walking heel.
- Wide square toe with single-stitch welt.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Shaft: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!