Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- Originally designed for the Alpine World Championships in Vail, Colorado, the Dale of Norway® Vail Sweater will keep you toasty both on and off the slopes.
- SKU: #8224429
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a three-ply knit from 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Stand collar with a quarter zip closure in front to let you vent excess heat on-the-go.
- Long sleeves are loose through to fitted cuffs.
- Logo patch at left sleeve.
- Jacquard-knit snowflake design is based on the traditional Norwegian eight-point rose.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Machine wash, reshape then dry in shade.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?