Dale of Norway Sunniva Jacket
$191.9940% OFFMSRP: $319.99
- SKU: #8927153
- Named for St. Sunniva, the patron saint of Western Norway, and drawing inspiration from the Peace Sweater, the Dale of Norway® Sunniva Jacket navigates the turbulent changes of the cold-weather season with calm, comfort, and classic style.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a two-ply design using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Jacquard knit creates an intricate, allover design that incorporates the traditional eight-petal rose.
- Soft, brushed fleece lines the collar and placket.
- Stand collar.
- Two-way zip closure.
- Long sleeves with pewter buttons at the split cuffs.
- Straight hemline.
- Shield logo patch placed at the left sleeve.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
- 100% new wool.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!