Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- The Dale of Norway® Moritz Sweater masterfully balances classic style and modern sport performance. Based on the archival design for the original Moritz World Ski Championship sweater, this piece is updated with a modern fit and movement-mirroring knit that wears easily from the city to the ski slopes.
- SKU: #8224431
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Skinsoft Merino Wool in signature Dale of Norway® Comfort Knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Two-ply Comfort Knit binds two layers of 20.5-micron wool together with stretch yarns for improved mobility.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers protection for improved odor resistance.
- Woven in a traditional Norwegian pattern with modern, sporty stripes.
- Stand collar.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Self-bound cuffs and hem.
- Shield logo patch at the left sleeve.
- 100% merino wool.
- Hand wash, reshape, and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?