Dale of Norway Dale of Norway PeacePeace
$233.9910% OFFMSRP: $259.99
- SKU: #7427961
- The graceful Dale of Norway® Peace sweater is the perfect choice for skiing or après ski wear. Originally created for the Torino Winter Olympic Games, this piece is designed to symbolize grace, femininity, and the Olympic Concept of Peace.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a two-ply design using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Distinctive Selbu rose design comprised of four hearts together, symbolizing peace and friendship.
- Setesdal bordering completes the traditional Norwegian folk look.
- Pewter cuff clasps and heart-shaped zipper pull.
- Fleece-lined mock neck.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Split cuffs.
- Lightly curved hem.
- Hand wash, dry flat.
- 100% merino wool.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?