- SKU: #8767037
- "Myk" means "soft" in Norwegian, and the Dale of Norway® Myking Sweater lives up to its name! Pairing an exclusive Airspun process and traditional pattern, this sweater adorns your cold-weather look with easy comfort and lodge-ready style.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- French shoulder uses a top seam that drops away at the back for a sleek, almost seamless silhouette.
- Airspun Merino knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Airspun process knits the piece loosely once before re-knitting for a dense look with a supersoft, lofty feel.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Shop With Confidence
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Zappos.com.
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!