Dale of Norway Myking SweaterDale of Norway Myking Sweater
Dale of Norway Myking Sweater
$299.9925% OFFMSRP: $399.99
Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- "Myk" means "soft" in Norwegian, and the Dale of Norway® Myking Sweater lives up to its name! Pairing an exclusive Airspun process and traditional pattern, this sweater adorns your cold-weather look with easy comfort and lodge-ready style.
- SKU: #8766944
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- French shoulder uses a top seam that drops away at the back for a sleek, almost seamless silhouette.
- Airspun Merino knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Airspun process knits the piece loosely once before re-knitting for a dense look with a supersoft, lofty feel.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Jacquard-knit "eight leaf rose" design calls back to traditional Norwegian knitting patterns.
- Tall stand collar with zipper garage.
- Half-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Shield patch placed at the left sleeve.
- 95% merino wool, 5% polyamide.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?