Dale of Norway Myking HatDale of Norway Myking Hat
Dale of Norway Myking Hat
Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- "Myk" means "soft" in Norwegian, and the Dale of Norway® Myking Hat lives up to its name! Pairing an exclusive Airspun process and traditional pattern, this sweater adorns your cold-weather look with easy comfort and lodge-ready style.
- SKU: #9268566
- Pull-on beanie with a pom topper.
- Airspun Merino knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Airspun process knits the piece loosely once before re-knitting for a dense look with a supersoft, lofty feel.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Fold-up, rib-knit hem.
- 95% merino wool, 5% polyamide.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in Norway.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?