Dale of Norway Myking Hat
- SKU: #9268566
- "Myk" means "soft" in Norwegian, and the Dale of Norway® Myking Hat lives up to its name! Pairing an exclusive Airspun process and traditional pattern, this sweater adorns your cold-weather look with easy comfort and lodge-ready style.
- Pull-on beanie with a pom topper.
- Airspun Merino knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Airspun process knits the piece loosely once before re-knitting for a dense look with a supersoft, lofty feel.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Fold-up, rib-knit hem.
- 95% merino wool, 5% polyamide.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in Norway.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!