Dale of Norway Dale of Norway Lillehammer SweaterLillehammer Sweater
$182.9930% OFFMSRP: $259.99
- SKU: #8766949
- Patterned after the original Dale of Norway® Lillehammer line from 1994, the Lillehammer Sweater updates the classic Nordic piece with modern finishes.
- Designed as the official sweater for the Youth Olympic Games® Lillehammer 2016.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Merino Extra-Fine knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Extra-fine wool is spun from premium, 16.5-micron fibers, reducing pilling for sublime softness that lasts season after season.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Stripe at the shoulder lends contrast to the Nordic jacquard pattern at the shoulder.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Shield patch accents the left shoulder.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?