- SKU: #8766949
- Patterned after the original Dale of Norway® Lillehammer line from 1994, the Lillehammer Sweater updates the classic Nordic piece with modern finishes.
- Designed as the official sweater for the Youth Olympic Games® Lillehammer 2016.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Merino Extra-Fine knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Extra-fine wool is spun from premium, 16.5-micron fibers, reducing pilling for sublime softness that lasts season after season.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Shop With Confidence
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Zappos.com.
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!