- SKU: #8766948
- The Lahti Sweater, named for the Finnish city in which the 2017 World Ski Championships will be held, is the official sweater of the Norwegian Nation Cross Country Ski Tea for the 2016/2017 World Cup season.
- Merino wool knit:
• Mid-gauge sweater knit in a smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Setesdal jacquard accents the Norwegian flag stripe across the chest.
- Tall, rib-knit stand collar.
Dale of Norway Lahti Sweater
Shop With Confidence
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Zappos.com.
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!