- SKU: #8766948
- The Lahti Sweater, named for the Finnish city in which the 2017 World Ski Championships will be held, is the official sweater of the Norwegian Nation Cross Country Ski Tea for the 2016/2017 World Cup season.
- Merino wool knit:
• Mid-gauge sweater knit in a smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Setesdal jacquard accents the Norwegian flag stripe across the chest.
- Tall, rib-knit stand collar.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Norwegian flag logo patch at the placket and left shoulder.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat in shade.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Dale of Norway Lahti Sweater
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!