- SKU: #8766948
- The Lahti Sweater, named for the Finnish city in which the 2017 World Ski Championships will be held, is the official sweater of the Norwegian Nation Cross Country Ski Tea for the 2016/2017 World Cup season.
- Merino wool knit:
• Mid-gauge sweater knit in a smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Setesdal jacquard accents the Norwegian flag stripe across the chest.
- Tall, rib-knit stand collar.