Dale of Norway Lahti SweaterDale of Norway Lahti Sweater
Dale of Norway Lahti Sweater
- The Lahti Sweater, named for the Finnish city in which the 2017 World Ski Championships will be held, is the official sweater of the Norwegian Nation Cross Country Ski Tea for the 2016/2017 World Cup season.
- SKU: #8767039
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a three-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Setesdal jacquard accents the Norwegian flag stripe across the chest.
- Tall, rib-knit stand collar with zipper garage.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Norwegian flag logo patch at the placket.
- 100% merino wool.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?