- A classic look, drawn from the archives, gets a modern update! The Dale of Norway® Hovden Sweater takes an archival sweater, one of the brand's original designs, and crafts it in a more modern fit and lighter, skin-soft knit.
- SKU: #8927168
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Merino wool knit:
• Lightweight, one-ply knit in an ultrafine smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• 20.5 micron knit.
- Jacquard-knit pattern across the top block is designed after the Vail World Championship sweater.
- Stand collar.
- Half-zip closure with exposed zip.
- Rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hemline.
- Shield logo patch at the left sleeve.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?